Porn News

Look at It This Way: Until This Week No One Knew Who BBW Jan Meza Was

from www.hispanicbusiness.com – The AIDS Healthcare Foundation is pressing the porn industry to mandate the use of condoms in films, saying current practices are unsafe for the actors and send a bad message to the public about unprotected sex.

The foundation on Thursday filed complaints with California officials against 16 companies, according to the Associated Press.

Speaking at a press conference hosted by the foundation Thursday was former porn actress Jan Meza, who said she personally has suffered from the industry’s practices.

Meza said that when her short career began in 2006, she asked producers about condoms, and was told bringing up the topic again could cost her a career in the industry. She later contracted Chlamydia and herpes.

Porn executives have often said that their viewership demands that the actors not wear condoms.

Hustler publisher Larry Flynt told The Associated Press, “people who enjoy viewing adult films do not want to see people using condoms.”

They also cite a U.S. law requiring all porn actors to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases 30 days before a shoot.

On her MySpace page, Meza said financial desperation drove her to answer an ad seeking “Big Beautiful Women” for adult films.

“I was in need of money, being a single mom of three and not getting the financial support I needed from my now ex husband,” she wrote. “I felt trapped.”

One hour-long scene, she said, landed her $300.

“Yes, that’s all I got paid, not much to sell ones soul is it. To me at the time it was a God send though, I was able to feed my kids and temporarily catch up.”

During her yearlong career, she did scenes with 25 men, she said.

“Even though I was assured that all of the STD testing had been taken care of by the producers, in my heart I realize now that this was probably a lie because I never saw the tests for myself,” she said in a statement.

461 Views

Related Posts

Creepy Paul Mulholland, Fake Journalist, Stalker

Paul Mulholland presents himself as a savior of vulnerable women, a self-proclaimed advocate exposing the “dark underbelly” of the adult industry.

Luxxxe Studios Signs Lucas Jake to Exclusive Contract

Luxxxe Studios has signed rising star Lucas Jake to a one-year exclusive performance contract. 40 Views

From Ring Lights to the Spotlight: 2026 XMA Creator Awards Celebrate Community and Indie Stardom

M2 transformed into a neon-drenched fever dream Wednesday night as the 2026 XMA Creator Awards, presented by Fansly, returned to Miami Beach in a haze of flashing lights,...

Sex Workers in Montreal to Go on Strike May 23 During F1 Weekend

Sex workers in Montreal plan to hold a strike May 23. 42 Views

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech. 36 Views

Attorneys for NoFap Founder Accused of ‘Shotgun Pleadings’

NoFap case against Aylo continues to heat up. 41 Views

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *